Cubefield Cubefield

Very Good!

I really liked this. It was pretty simple, and good for wasting some time.

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

Pretty Good.

Pretty funny. I acually liked that nice, relaxing piano music, though.

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

It's from the original Sims. :-D

Kane the Ninja Kane the Ninja

Not too bad

Not too bad. The thing that really made it lose some points from me was that it was WAY too easy for you to die... I could hardly get past the first enemy. Also, you have sort of bad grammar (but I'm not holding that against you, I'm just a grammar nazi like that.)

BuP! preview BuP! preview

Great

Great game. It's pretty fun, but some of the power ups were too useless and some of the power downs(?) were too difficult. All in all, pretty good.

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

Awesome!

I had only played the incomplete version on other websites until I found this one, and it's a truely amazing game. Although, it does get a little boring after you get averything, and there's no real replay value after you get everything the first time. Also, the music was kinda annoying. But, overall a really really good game.

Can't wait till the second one comes out.

Muzzle Flash tutorial Muzzle Flash tutorial

Pretty Good

Pretty Good, I've Been Wondering How To Make Those Really Good Gun Effects.

Kenan and Kel soundboard Kenan and Kel soundboard

I loved Kenan and Kel

I miss that show

Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

Funny As Hell

I liked that game. It was funny, and entertaining, and it provided a challenge(somewhat).

Wario Kart: NG - Part 1 Wario Kart: NG - Part 1

Pretty Good

I thought that was pretty good. But, one thing I didnt like was the track. It was too real and hard to look at. Also, every few seconds the character would say a phrase, and it got kinda annoying. But, over all id say it's a pretty good flash.

A very fishy game A very fishy game

Pretty Fun

Hey, that was pretty fun. I especially loved the music.